Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good News 101

Have you ever had to tell someone something that you are scared to tell them and the longer you wait the worse you make it? Well, that's how I feel today. I have had to keep a sort of secret lately and it feels so great to just shout it from the rooftop..or type it on my blog.

I AM GOING BACK TO SCHOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!

And today, I finally shared the good news with all of my co-workers/boss. And I can call it good news now, because they were really happy for me and it wasn't scary AT ALL like I had anticipated for the last few weeks, which is why I had been feeling like I was carrying a huge sack of secret potatoes on my back and I feel like this weight has just been plucked from my shoulders by a baby angel. I will sleep the sleep of a person not living a double life tonight.

So for the rest of you who didn't already know, I was accepted to the MPA (Masters of Public Administration) program at BYU and will be in grad school for the next two years. I am so excited and it feels really right. I've pretty much wanted to go back to school since the day I graduated and the stars have finally aligned.

So here's to student loans, homework, finals, internships and hopefully (fingers crossed) a good football season. GO COUGS!!!


1 comment:

  1. How's it going????????? I'd love an update. You know, this semester or next. Either way really.

    ReplyDelete