Friday, October 29, 2010

just a little treat.

And not the kind you have to don a costume and go a knockin' to receive. Surprisingly, this video from Feist, and not the haunted house that overtook my office at work, pretty much made my day. I got to see Feist at Deer Valley a couple of years ago...sigh. She's amazing and manages to collaborate with the most talented and authentic musicians. This latest documentary, screening in select cities this fall (I won't hold my breath for SLC, but puhlease?) can also go on your Christmas list as it will be released Dec 7 in the US, just in time for a much needed break from all the yuletide carols. It will definitely be on mine, although I probably won't be able to wait to get it gifted.

Feist at Deer Valley circa 2008

2 comments:

  1. i am adding you to my google reader. and you're welcome for deer valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I follow YOU on twitter! And thank you.

    ReplyDelete