Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm in love, no big deal.

No, no. I don't have jungle fever. That was effectively cured one afternoon by a certain raft guide from New Zealand by the name of Sonny. I have however fallen head over heels in love with black babies. I know, I know. This is a trifle cliche in the era of  trendy celebrity adoptions from the third world, but let me tell you, there is a reason. I can't resist them, so I'm not even going to try. I have turned into a shameless baby holder, and in spite of the risk of contracting just about every viral infection from their cute little booger noses, I will keep holding every little chocolate baby whose mother will let me near it. The end.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. I can't handle this they are so cuuuuuuute! Keep being safe from the boogers. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boogers or no boogers, I don't think I could resist either!

    ReplyDelete